Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Birthday Fairy


For the past couple years, Big T and I have "decorated" the rooms of the T's the night before their birthday. It's just a few simple balloons and streamers and oh...the most important part...a breakfast treat! I explained this to a friend the other night and she said they do the same thing at their house, only they say the "Birthday Fairy" is coming!

August is a big birthday month with Baby Boss turning 4 on the 2nd, Baby T turning 1 on the 17th, and Lil T turning 8 on the 26th. I'm taking a picture of each one after the monumental task of eating their doughnut/cake. I'm going to make poster prints and hang them in our dining room. We'll see how it turns out!

It's now the 3rd week of school and things are off to a great start. I'm sad that summer has come to an end, but excited about the fun activities fall brings. In addition to flag football and Husker football, the 5T's and I are looking forward to a family camping event over Labor Day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment